Lesley Beador claims David withdrew the divorce petition but the court refuses

0

A public affairs officer for the Superior Court of California in Orange County tells page six that there had been no requests for dismissal “at this point in time”.

According to online records, the spokesperson also confirmed to Business Insider that no motion was queued for filing because there was no record of an alleged dismissal motion in the case files.

Lesley, 38, shared a photo of her and David, 57, on Instagram Stories on Wednesday with the caption: “My husband applied for his release a few days ago. Now back to your regular program.”

David has not addressed the claims as he has no social media platforms.

According to a source, he has not yet responded to Page Six’s request for comment on whether he intends to apply for a layoff.

Lesley has not commented to Page Six regarding the time frame between what her Instagram story says and the events told to us by the court.

On September 15, David filed for divorce from Lesley, citing irreconcilable differences in court filings obtained by Page Six.

After only 23 months of marriage, the owner of the construction company married his new wife.

He was married to Real Housewives of Orange County star Shannon Beador, with whom he shares three daughters: Sophie, 20, and twin daughters Stella and Adeline, 18.

On the Bravo series, David admitted to cheating on Shannon, which led to their divorce after 18 years of marriage.

In October 2020, David met Lesley and the two married. In February 2021, they welcomed their daughter Anna Love.

According to legal documents, the former reality TV husband is seeking joint legal and physical custody of their youngest daughter.

It’s unclear if David had a change of heart as the date of the split is listed as September 15 – the same day he proposed.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.